Saturday, February 26, 2011

Essie Chubby Cheeks

Yay I'm so excited! I scored a new Essie polish for free yesterday! Around 4 times a year Ulta rewards you for shopping with them. The more money you spend at Ulta, the bigger your reward will be. Well, I actually made Level 2 for the first time ever. I'm usually just a Level 1 shopper...and the reward for Level 1 is like some free cotton balls. Not this time though! I actually got to choose a nail polish up to $8.50. I was going to get an OPI polish from the new Texas collection, but Essie's Chubby Cheeks really caught my eye. I needed to have it! I'm so glad I went with it too because I think it looks great with my skin tone and it will be a nice spring/summer color. The Essie website describes Chubby Cheeks as a creamy bright red-orange color.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and I love Essie as well! My new fav is Turquoise and Caicos! If you get a chance, please check out my February Favorites post @

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's really sweet of you and I will definitely check out your blog! I'm already following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog! Very cute style! Found you through Ashley Borysewich...great polish color...I love oranges for Spring and Summer! If you get a chance too..check out my site! Happy Day!!!!
    XO Carrie

    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soooo much! I am going to check out your blog right now! :D

    ReplyDelete