Saturday, April 30, 2011

OOTN

Hey everyone. I decided to post an outfit I wore last night. It's nothing special, but I got a request to do more OOTD/OOTNs on my blog. Anyway, I wore this to a venue last night where a band called Black Lips was playing. I probably should have worn pants because it was kind of chilly..Oh well though!
Soooo....the shorts are by the brand Roxy, and I got them from PacSun. They are called the Roxy Cut Off Indigo Short. My tank top is by the brand Free People and I got it a long time ago so I don't think you can find it anywhere, but yeh I like the whole tribal pattern happening on it. I'm also wearing a cardigan from Urban Outfitters called the Pins and Needles Sheer Cardigan in red. I really like it for summer and I've been wearing it a lot to work. I don't own many red clothing items so I decided to switch things up a bit. Also, I have on some sandals from DSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment