Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mod Cloth Confetti Falls Dress

For my birthday, which was in February (!!!!), my good friend Sarah bought me the Mod Cloth Confetti Falls dress. She is so sweet! She actually read a blog post of mine where I had posted about wanting the Confetti Falls dress and she so thoughtfully got it for me. :) I think it was one of the nicest and most thoughtful gifts anyone has gotten me. I know it has been several months and I kept meaning to do an OOTD featuring the dress, but it is such a nice dress that I don't wear it very often. I feel really fancy when I wear it hahah. I definitely think it's going to make a great dress for "nicer events." It's one of my favorites and I thought I'd do a little update blog post about it. I only have a few pictures from my birthday of me wearing it and they are kind of goofy pics, but better than nothing!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! Please check out mine and please check out mine. Thanks! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete