Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Favorites

Hey everyone! I am going to go ahead and do another entry today. It's one of those lazy days so I have nothing better to do!
Angela, or HoneyFlower3, is a YouTube beauty guru who I LOVE. She's super sweet and has some very creative and helpful videos on YouTube. Anyway, she just did a Fall Tag video and tagged me in it and said I could do it on my blog since I don't make videos. Well, I thought it was a neat tag so I basically put together a variation of the tag. If you want to do the actual/original tag you can go watch Angela's video at www.youtube.com/honeyflower3. She listed all the questions in the below box :)
Anyway, here's what I put together inspired by the Fall Tag video:


1. Some of my favorite things about fall are all of the warm spicy scents that get released at Bath and Body Works. I just bought one of the new scented candles in "S'Mores" and I absolutely love it! I also love amber scents like B&BW's "Sensual Amber" body mist and Hilary Duff's "With Love" perfume.
2. A favorite wardrobe item for fall is moccasins. I've never actually owned a pair, but I think the pair I put in the picture is super cute. They are from PacSun: Black Poppy Black Poppy Tessa 182 Moccasin
3. It seems like owls are especially popular in the fall and I can never have enough owls in my life. This is a cute owl pendant necklace from PacSun with an antique look that will compliment a fall wardrobe : With Love From CA Circle Pendant Owl Necklace
4. I love any nail polish from Essie's fall collection. I looked at 3 different stores today hunting for Essie's Very Structured polish which is a burnt sienna color....soooo pretty! (I never could find it though!)
5. I love skinny jeans for fall even though flares and boot cuts are coming back. Levi's has a new fit released for their jeans that are supposed to have a more custom fit depending on the curves of your body. This pair is the "demi" curve which PacSun and Urban Outfitters both carry. I think they'd look really cute with a pair of moccasins.
6. Mod Cloth is coming out with some really cute tops for fall including this one, the Pumpkin Roulade Top. I love the colors burnt orange, mustard, azure and jade for fall :)
7. A favorite hair product for fall is Redken's Velvet Gelatine. It will definitely help you achieve soft bouncy hair...and in the fall I tend to go for a loose curled look, so Velvet Gelatine is a must. And it smells soooo amazing.
8. Fall and candy corn go perfectly together! Like Cadbury Eggs and Easter...yum.
9. I love scarfs like this for fall in jewel tones. This one is from Mod Cloth, You're the Pom Scarf.
10. A favorite fall makeup item for me is definitely Stila's Natural Eye Palette. I also like the Urban Decay Naked Palette for fall. Smoky brown eyes and a natural lip or neutral eyes with cat eyed liner and bold lips are always great fall makeup looks :)

One of the questions in the tag was what you plan on being for Halloween. I really have no clue what I'm going to be for Halloween! I want to put together something creative, but I'm really lacking in the creativity department lately...my mind has been focused on 1,000 other things blaaah. Anyway, what are you all being for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment