Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Statement-Making Mani

Hi! I got bored tonight and was flipping through February's Cosmo and found a picture showing Vanessa Hudgens with minty colored nails and her ring finger nail painted gold. I thought it looked pretty neat and decided to try it out on myself!















 I dug through all of my polishes and I found a mint color, but it looked weird with my only gold polish. So instead I went with a turquoise color, which I personally think looks great with the gold polish I used. This is just my take on the picture above and I wanted to use the colors I already own. 
Let me know if you try it out and what polishes you ended up using! :)

OPI "Rising Star"
L.A. Girl Flare "Tropical"

1 comment:

  1. hey hon cute blog :) found it on bebexo's blog :) i also have a fashion/blog/vlog channel and blog if your interested in giving it a looksee :) my blog is http://pearlznlace.blogspot.com/

    my youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/sweet89surrender?feature=mhum

    hope you like them :) if you have a vid request for my youtube channel do not hesitate to ask! take care hon :)

    ReplyDelete