Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hey! I have a Bath and Body Works haul to share with you guys. I loooove B&BW! I have an obsession with candles and saw online that the 4 oz. candles were on sale 2 for $10. Soooo I went there after work and picked up 4 candles. I got a Japanese Cherry Blossom candle and two Kitchen Spice scented candles. Both of those are repurchases because I love the way Japanese Cherry Blossom smells and I am addicted to bakery/sweet scents like Creamy Nutmeg and Frosted Cupcake. Kitchen Spice is definitely one of my favorite scents. I also picked up a candle in the scent Coconut Leaves which is described online as a "rich blend of coconut milk, juicy tangerine, papaya nectar and warm vanilla." It smells amazing! Mango Cilantro and Beachside are also new candle scents that were released with Coconut Leaves.
While I was there I also picked up some body sprays for my boyfriend in Ocean and Citron that smell pretty fresh. I especially like Ocean...it reminds me of Nautica or something. Bath and Body Works also released these new scent stacker things. I thought it was cute how they stacked up and they came in the Country Chic scent that was newly released for Spring. If you haven't smelt Country Chic yet you need to! I love it and it's definitely a new favorite scent of mine.The scent stackers at my store were 3 for $12 so I also picked up a Japanese Cherry Blosson to go along with my Country Chic spray and lotion. Next, I picked up a little Scent Portable thing for my car. It's a blue snail in the scent Vanilla Coconut. They also had other cute shapes like a cheetah print peace sign and a floral patterned flower. Finally, I picked up a free travel size lotion in the scent Coconut Lime Verbena (I must really love coconut...it seems like everything has a coconut scent!) If you are going to Bath and Body Works sometime soon and want to pick up a free travel size item you can click here to print a coupon good till May 18th.
OH! And I also got a full-size Country Chic body wash but I forgot to put it in the pic below and I also got a Sweet Pea Scentegg that I have at my office at work.
Here's a pick of most of the items I purchased:
My Bath and Body Works Haul

1 comment:

  1. Nice i will use this products...
    http://www.herbscity.com/brand/liverite.html

    ReplyDelete