Friday, May 13, 2011

Most Wanted Dresses

Hey everyone! I think I'm going to start doing a blog series of most wanted items. For now I just wanted to post about a couple of dresses I reeeeally want.

Dress #1:
I am obsessed with this dress!! It's from Urban Outfitters and is called the Ecote Ikat Dress ($69.00). It actually comes in two other colors. I went and looked for it at my local Urban Outfitters and couldn't find it anywhere. I may just order it offline and hope that it looks good on.

Dress #2:
The green dress above is from Mod Cloth and is called the Kites in Flight Dress. I reeeeally love this one and it's fully lined. I noticed that a lot of Mod Cloth dresses are unlined and I try to avoid having to wear slips. This one is only $47.99 and was in stock yesterday and is now out of stock! grrr....I hate how Mod Cloth items go out of stock in a matter of hours. Hopefully they will replenish it soon.

Dress #3:

The last dress is another Mod Cloth dress called the Wrapped Around Your Finger Dress. It's a little pricey at $74.99, but I really like the unique shape/cut and the bow is adorable. Mod Cloth has by far the prettiest dresses.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Mod Cloth! Awesome post! Dresses are so fun to wear in the spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete