Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OOTD/OOTN Featuring Urban Outfitters

Hey everyone! I have another OOTD/OOTN. I wore this outfit to get my hair cut at the salon my friend Heather works at. Then...Heather, me, my boyfriend and Heather's boyfriend all went out to eat and to a couple of bars.

So I'm wearing my Roxy "Cut Off Indigo Shorts" again from Pac Sun and my top is from Urban Outfitters and it's by the brand Ecote. It is the Ecote Front Embellished Swing Cami and comes in a blue/purple color too. I'm also wearing this braided bracelet from Nordstroms that I got a long time ago and a pair of Ecote Shoes I got on clearance at Urban Outfitters that I'm currently obsessed with.
Here's a better pic of them that I took off of their site:
Ecote Lateral Woven Peep-Toe Skimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment