Sunday, May 29, 2011

OOTD - Tribal Trend Inspired

Hi! I thought I would post an OOTD featuring a top I just purchased at Target. I absolutely loooove it! It has a yellow and white tribal print pattern, a lace trim at the bottom, unique tribal cut out detailing at the top and adjustable straps. You can purchase it at Target stores or online here: Xhilaration® Juniors Lace Trim Tank Top
I also had on some sandals I got from DSW and black skinny jeans from PacSun. I wore this outfit when I went to my boyfriend's grandpa's 80th birthday party...I can't believe how old he is because he actually looks and acts much younger, it's pretty crazy! Oh, and I also wore this out at night to my friend's pool party thing.


So I'm really liking this whole tribal trend. I liked it a lot last summer too! But lately I've been hearing people say that they can't wait for this trend to end and they hate it. What about you guys? Do you like the tribal trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment